SCHOOL HOURS FOR STUDENTS
Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am to 10:30 pm
Saturdays 9:00 am to 7:30 pm
WE ARE CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY
The 1st hour of any students day needs to be Theory. Theory hours are 9:00am to 10:00am and 12 noon to 1:00pm. All students must attend theory every day that he/she attends school. No one is allowed to clock in late for theory. A full hour is required.
SO……. With that being said our students have the flexibility to make their schedule that best works for them as long as it follows the following rules:
1. Your 1st hour of any day is Theory.
2. Saturdays are required unless you work. If you work you will need to provide a schedule or letter from your boss.
3. If you are financial aid you can do no less than 30 hours a week and risk the loss of some financial aid if you do more.
4. If you are a self paying student you can do no less than 30 hours a week and all the way up to 48 hours a week.
5. If you are sick a day you are allowed to have more than a 30 hour week to make up for your missed time.
The choice is yours our students have a variety of schedules. For example you could do:
3 – 10 hour days
4 – 7 1/2 hour days
2 – 10 hour days and 2 – 5 hour days
You get to make the schedule as long as it meets the rules!
MONTHLY START DATES
A new class for Cosmetology, Hair Design, Aesthetician and Nail Technology starts the first Wednesday of every month. Orientation is the Tuesday before the first day of class.
IAS IS CLOSED FOR THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS
Christmas-New Years Week
Fourth of July
When a holiday falls on a Friday, the Saturday following may be an extra day off. Students are required to make up all tests and theory work that is missed due to absence on the first day that they return to school.